Saturday, May 12, 2012

Rash Around My Mouth

I have had a rash around my mouth for a while now. It started just at the side of my mouth and for many months before I even knew I had and overgrowth of Candida Albicans, it was a dark spot at the side of my mouth. I thought it might be eczema or some allergy. Maybe a fruit allergy. After I found out I had an overgrowth of Candidia, I looked up symptoms and a rash in one of them. It went away for a few days after I started changing my diet, and then after I ate 2 Kiwi one night it came back. It doesn't itch, its just irritating. I was applying Silver Shield Gel about every 2 minutes a couple of different days and it would give some relief while I put it on, then when it dried, the relief was gone. The gel really seemed to dry it out and make it start to peal, like it healed the rash. But it would leave my face extremely dry and chapped. I tried using Cortisone Cream and Lysine Cream. Neither of them provided any relief. I've used chapstick as well. So I thought I would try Lanolin Nipple Cream. Well, it is the only thing that has provided relief for a longer period of time. The rash is gone from the Silver Shield Gel and my lips and around my lips are still chapped, but I definitely get relief from the Lanolin. Hey, whatever works right!

No comments:

Post a Comment