Thursday, April 12, 2012

Life Changing Diet Begins Today


I have been selling herbs with Nature's Sunshine for about 10 years now and taking Nature's Sunshine products for about 12 years. Since I am someone who is very into natural products, you would think it would show in my diet. It's always been a desire of mine to eat healthy and feed my family healthy foods. Well, I've had a sugar addiction for as long as I can remember. So anytime I've tried to eat healthy, it just never stuck. I know I could if I was really committed. There was a time I gave up chocolate for a year. Well, I guess I never really wanted to give up the sugar. I could never do a little either, it has always been all or nothing with me. So I went to the Full Circle Health Clinic about a month ago, and I got some tests to take at home. One was a spit test to see if I had Candida. I will post that test later so anyone can do it. I found out I do have it. A few days later I started doing research on Candida........ Candida is a yeast present in everyone's body. It is okay if its in balance. It eats the excess sugar that our bodies don't use. I'll post more about Candida later. I have it in excess because I eat too much sugar and it keeps growing. So I'm marking today as the day my life turns around from my Candida diet. I've done some crying, and have felt hopeless. Today I feel energized to make this drastic change in my diet to a healthier me. I will post more about my progress along the way and try to find some healthy recipes to share so that anyone else going through this can benefit! I'm excited to finally start eating right, loose weight in the process, and give my family a healthier lifestyle!

A lot of what I've read shows it takes about 6 months to get the Candida under control. Here is a link I found that shows the Candida diet if your interested:
http://www.holistichelp.net/candida-diet.html

Keep checking back for more posts on how to get rid of Candida!

No comments:

Post a Comment